Terms and conditions
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence as a result we may hand you over to the forces of law and order.
- NCLEX uses the preferred payment method you choosed while requesting your desired license to complete payment transactions. This is carried out by our Financial Team. You can however request for a change in payment method.
- Neither You nor any third parties is allowed to test our site or try any software on our site without prior permission or any go ahead from us.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material not only falls in the graphics, layout, design etc. Reproduction is prohibited without any go ahead from us which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You should fill the contact form with accurate information before submission. Don’t try writing anything other than the required information for your desired license.
- Upon contacting us, you have to specify the type of license you want and your name in full.
- Use our contact information for either inquiries, Refund request or Requesting a license and nothing else
- From time to time content may be updated, deleted or added. You’re hereby requested to visit this page often to make sure you agree with all our terms before proceeding with any transaction.